The Wessex League committee is pleased to announce a new title sponsorship deal with The South Downs Social.
The South Downs Social is a cycling cafe, shop and event space in the heart of Winchester. Founder Neil Wyatt is a Wessex League regular and VC Venta rider, while his son Monty has raced Wessex League since the age of 8.
Look out for Neil’s Handmade Cyclist stall at a round of the Wessex league race and details of a Christmas social at the cafe in the coming months!
What’s does it mean for you?
Well, Neil has kindly agreed to donate some great prizes and discounts…
- The 2023-24 League winner for each category will receive a £50 Handmade Cyclist Voucher plus a Handmade Cyclist cyclocross T-shirt
- Weekly winners for each category will receive a £10 voucher for use at thehandmadecyclist.com or in-store at The South Downs Social
- 15% discount code for all league members for use online at at thehandmadecyclist.com and in-store at The South Downs Social, with the code WESSEX15
About The South Downs Social
Whatever you ride, The Social is for you. Awesome coffee, gorgeous food, great cycling talks and events – plus a unique selection of cycling lifestyle goods from The Handmade Cyclist and other curated brands.
The South Downs Social was created by The Handmade Cyclist, home to unique, high quality cycling art, ceramics, apparel and gifts.
- Perfectly located in central Winchester at the start and finish of the King Alfred’s Way and South Downs Way
- Secure bike parking inside the cafe
- Live races on the big screen
- Cycling talks, discussions and events
The South Downs Social
3-4 Kings Walk
Tel: 01962 860 220