NOW SOLD: Scott CX Team Cyclo-cross bike
£350 collect from Swindon or can be viewed at Newbury and Swindon Wessex rounds.
- Frameset: Scott CX Team small (measures 52cm from centre to top of seat tube)
- Wheelset: Cero AR24 ( 1545 gram pair weight)
- Tyres: Challenge Grifo (good condition, small nick in front side wall)
- Brakes: 4ZA cantilevers with new pads (also supplied with new set of Tektro CR720s)
- Chainset: FSA/TA 130BCD 46/38
- Rear Mech: Shimano 105 derailleur (medium cage) with 10 speed 12-30 cassette.
- STi levers: Shimano 105
- Bottom bracket: new in 2015
- Headset: recently serviced
- Saddle: Charge Spoon
- Pedals: none
- Chain/cassette/rear mech/cables/bottom bracket new in 2015
- Comes with a replacement rear hanger (as a spare if ever needed)
Bike is in good working order although the frame and components have a selection of scuffs and marks so is not in pristine condition.
Bike size is suitable for someone around the 5′ 6″ to 5′ 8″ ish range with an inside leg of 29″ to 31″. Frame measures 52cm from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat post clamp.
The brakes are working fine but I am supplying the bike with a set of replacement Tektro CR720 cantilever brakes.
Contact Sean Bolton email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Bike can be viewed in Swindon or I will bring it to the Newbury and Swindon rounds of the Wessex League.